Friday, October 1, 2010

Well, somebody's been slacking...

I'm a horrible dog-mommy. I completely forgot about Enzo's blog after the first post. I guess that I have about 6 months worth of stuff to catch up on. Enzo has been busy. Since my last (first) post, Enzo has been to Frankenmuth for the 2010 Dog Bowl, taken trips up to Rose City for weekends at the cabin, has been to the lake MANY times, walked to support Relay for Life, and has made some new doggy friends. He has also started the beginner training classes at PetSmart. He's the teacher's pet and is used for demonstrations ALL the time. He's the only dog in his class that will reliably respond to the "sit" and "down" verbal commands, rather than just using hand signals. I'll put up some pictures later - there are going to be a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment